SUGGESTED METHODS ON HOW TO CLEAN & DISINFECT OUR WATERPROOF MATERIAL
When cleaning, scrubbing is not recommended or necessary just gentle wiping and allowing to air dry will be sufficient. Any of the following methods may be used to clean and disinfect our products:
- Soap and water
- Bleach solution – A mixed solution of bleach and water only (don’t mix the bleach with anything but water).
- CDC formula for making a diluted bleach solution: Use 5 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of bleach in one gallon of water or 4 teaspoons of bleach in one quart of water.
- Hydrogen peroxide – Don’t dilute it, use it straight. Hydrogen peroxide decomposes into water and oxygen.
- Alcohol – Rubbing alcohol products that are at least 70 percent alcohol will kill the coronavirus with less potential for damage than bleach. When using rubbing alcohol, don’t dilute it. Print/image might be slightly discolored if 92% rubbing alcohol is used but will not erase the impression – Black ink is not affected.
- Lysol or Clorox Wipes – Wipe both sides and let air dry.
- Spray Disinfectants – Remember to spray both sides and do not wipe; spray and let dry.
|Click Here for COV-19 Safety Signs|