Once you are on the specific item page in the Shopping Cart using the pull down menus:
- Select Quantity
- Select Printing Sides
- Select any of the available Options
- Select the “File/Artwork Type” you are sending
- If you have new artwork available click on the “Choose File” button to select the file from your computer*
- Click the “Add to Cart” button
- Follow instructions on the “Check Out Page” to complete the order
*Only PDF files and compressed files (.zip) can be accepted via the upload module / Multiple page PDF files are accepted (front and back in the same file)
Files can be uploaded via the specific product page you are ordering from.
- Upload module is located under the “File/Artwork Type**” option (CLICK BELOW To Upload Your PDF File**).
- Click on “Choose File” and select your file to upload from your computer
- Your file will be attached to your order once you’ve completed the purchase. Files uploaded to an Order that is not completed will not be received.
- When naming your file make sure there are no spaces, you can use the underscore character instead (file_Name.pdf) and keep the file name short.
- Only PDF files and compressed files (.zip) can be accepted via the upload module
- Don’t forget to include the file extension (.pdf or.zip)
- Two sided jobs may be combined into one PDF file (front + back in same file)
- For any other acceptable formats or if you have more than one file to upload (front & back separate PDF’s) you may .zip (compress) the files and then upload via the module. CLICK HERE to read on file preparation and acceptable formats.
To simplify the process Artwork files may also be emailed (Max. 30MB) to email@example.com
A PRESS READY file must follow all specifications located on our FILE PREPARATION page. If in doubt please email us your file and we will preflight it to let you know.
Refer to “File/Artwork Type**” pull down menu on ordering page.
Once the order is received an automated order confirmation will be emailed and if a file was uploaded a proof of your artwork will follow once it’s been processed through the Production department. Production time begins after proof approval. If you need artwork/design we will contact you to request your logo and/or images if available. We will also go over any further information needed and discuss potential layout and/or design for your job.
Standard production time (unless specified) is 2 to 4 business days (weekends, holidays, and/or day of order are not counted – unless it’s placed before 11am). Depending on order loads an extra day for bindery options might be required (rounded corners and drill holes). Rush orders are available – see RUSH SERVICES below for more info.
Shipping time is not included in the production time and transit times will depend on method selected at check out.
Expedited services are available in as little as 24hrs and in some occasions same day printing might be an option as well. Please call or send us an email for availability.
Same Day Printing: Add 50% of cost*
Next Day Printing: Add 25% of cost*
*Does not apply to shipping.
*** Cut-off time for RUSH ORDERS is 11:00 am Eastern Time.***
Once you click the “Make Payment” button and submit your order, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged for the total amount shown, including shipping and handling fees, if applicable. Normally no refunds will be given for orders that have been received by our prepress department and a proof has been sent out (see #2 below).
- Your order may be cancelled and a refund may be extended to you as long as your order has not been processed and a proof sent out by the Waterproof-Cards production Dept.
In such cases a 5% cancellation fee will be charged.
- In some rare cases depending on the circumstances, a refund may be extended to you after your order and files have been processed – in such cases a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Please note that No Refunds will be given on orders that have been printed and/or shipped.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!