How To Order from waterproof-cards.com:
On the specific item page select the Quantity, Sides, and other available options. If you have new artwork available click on “Upload Your PRESS READY PDF File” to upload.
Files can be uploaded via the specific product page you are ordering from. It’s located under the specific product available options (Upload Your PRESS READY PDF File). Your file will be attached to your order once you’ve completed the purchase. Files uploaded to an Order that is not completed will not be received.
- Click on “Upload Your PRESS READY PDF File” and select your file to upload
- When naming your file make sure there are no spaces, you can use the underscore character instead (file_Name.pdf) and keep the file name short.
- Don’t forget to include the file extension (.pdf or.zip)
- Only PDF files and compressed files (.zip) can be accepted via the upload module
- Multiple page PDF files are accepted
- For other acceptable formats or if you have more than one file to upload you may .zip the files and then upload via the module. Click here to read on file preparation and acceptable formats.
*** To simplify the process Artwork files may also be emailed (Max. 30MB) to email@example.com
Once the order is received we will send you an order confirmation and a proof of your artwork if it was uploaded. Production time begins after proof approval. If you need artwork/design we will contact you to request further information.
2 to 4 business days + ship time (weekends, holidays, and/or day of order are not counted). Add an extra day for bindery options (rounded corners and drill holes). Rush orders are available – see below for more info.
Expedited service is available in as little as 24hrs. Please call or send us an email for additional charges and availability.
Cut-off time for RUSH ORDERS is 11:00 am Eastern Time.
Once you click the “Make Payment” button and submit your order, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged for the total amount shown, including shipping and handling fees, if applicable. No refunds will be given for orders that have been received by our prepress department and a proof has been sent out.
Your order may be cancelled and a refund may be extended to you as long as your order has not been processed and a proof sent out by Waterproof-Cards.com. In such cases a 5% cancellation fee will be charged. And in some rare cases depending on the circumstances, a refund may be extended to you after your order and files have been processed – in such cases a 20% cancellation fee will be charged.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!